Please Note: Our office will remain closed to the public until further notice, but our online store is open. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and community. Please call 807-624-2140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have inquiries.
EcoSuperior’s Statement in Response to the COVID 19 pandemic:
Acknowledging the current threat facing all of humanity, while microscopic in size, though causing enormous consequences to both health and livelihoods - we are reaching out with compassion, support, and willingness to help where we can, individually and collectively, within our capacity. Please note that effective March 18, 2020, EcoSuperior’s office has been closed to the public, and, most EcoSuperior employees are working remotely for the foreseeable future. EcoSuperior is implementing these temporary precautionary measures in response to COVID-19 to safeguard the health of our community and employees. We are still monitoring our emails and main phone-line regularly, so feel free to contact us. During this time, we are continuing to fulfill our commitments and responsibility to all of our funders, and to our community, contributing to the future health of people and the planet. Our mission has never felt more relevant. We are of course, making adaptations to all programming, following the guidance of local and international health authorities and from all levels of government. Please follow us on social media (Facebook and Instagram), to stay connected with EcoSuperior. We will be sharing announcements, including program updates, upcoming webinars, shared resources, and the potential launch of our online retail intended to support essential services (e.g. food security, cycling, etc). Thank you for your continued support. We want to take this opportunity to point out that these times are demonstrating:
- the importance of reliable clean water for reducing the spread of the virus;
- the need for increasing food security, which is fragile in normal circumstances;
- how we, as humans, are capable of drastically altering our lives, living proof that we truly can come together for immense issues, regarding health and well-being;
- while acknowledging that this pandemic is causing great suffering and loss worldwide, there has also been unexpected and significant lowering of the air and water pollution levels, resulting in decreased related negative effects;
- continued efforts are needed on furthering our solutions towards increasing both environmental and social justice, as they are inextricably linked;
EcoSuperior sincerely wants to thank all our front-line health workers, those providing essential services and all citizens contributing to the community’s collective well-being. We also hold hope that together, we move forward as a community, in supporting one another with compassion, especially our most vulnerable, in all possible ways, to secure worldwide wellness for all species and ecosystems.
Thank you for your understanding.