Caring for your well is caring for your family.
Well Aware encourages Ontario’s residential well owners to protect their wells and our common groundwater supplies.
Follow the links below to learn more about:
- Caring for your well - Testing your well water
- Common well problems
- Licensed well contractors
- Septic contractors
Free Information Kits
Well owners can pick up a helpful information kit free of charge from our office at 562 Red River Rd (between Hill and Pine).
The kit Includes:
- Well Aware booklet – a 30-page guide to caring for your well
- Information on water testing and local licensed laboratories
- Lists of local licensed well contractors and septic contractors
- Your Septic System booklet by CMHC
- Well Aware Fact Sheets with information on water conservation, and rural water stewardship.
Well Aware is a project of Green Communities Canada and has received funding support from the Ontario Ministry of the Environment. Locally, the program is delivered by EcoSuperior and supported by the City of Thunder Bay and Thunder Bay District Health Unit.
Page last updated on Wednesday, May 02, 2012