EcoSuperior is committed to helping you reduce your energy costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
22% of our end-use greenhouse gas emissions come from warming, cooling and powering our residential and commercial-institutional buildings. As a homeowner, you can do your part to help Canada reach a net-zero emissions future by making your home more energy-efficient with EcoSuperior's Home Energy Assessment Program.
- Helps you reduce energy costs
- Increases home comfort by eliminating drafty areas
- Increases the value of your home
- Contributes to a healthier planet
- Provides access to the Home Renovation Rebate program.
To qualify for the HEA program, you must at least:
- Live in a single-family dwelling
- Own the property
You Will Not Qualify If
- You have already begun renovations to your home before your home energy assessment
- You’re a commercial property
- Your property is not a single-family dwelling (has more than one gas meter or electrical panel)
- You are renting a property that is not yours and want to upgrade
Steps to Participate
To participate in the Enbridge Home Energy Rebate (HER), please book your in-person Home Energy Assessment with our professional auditor. Initial audits must be booked prior to renovations in order to be eligible. All bookings include a $25 non-refundable processing fee.
We’re excited that you can now book your Home Energy Assessment below. Thank you for patiently waiting while we navigate the high demand for the Enbridge and Canada Greener Homes Initiative.
EcoSuperior has three auditors to choose from. Appointments do book quickly, but availability is being added weekly so please check back often to this link. It will allow you to see all calendars, book, and pay directly.
Customers Outside of Thunder Bay
For customers outside of Thunder Bay and surrounding townships, there may be additional travel charges. Additional charges can be divided among customers in the same municipality. For more information, please click here.