Home Energy Assessment Program
EcoSuperior is committed to helping you reduce your energy costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
22% of our end-use greenhouse gas emissions come from warming, cooling and powering our residential and commercial-institutional buildings. As a homeowner, you can do your part to help Canada reach a net-zero emissions future by making your home more energy-efficient with EcoSuperior's Home Energy Assessment Program.
- Helps you reduce energy costs
- Increases home comfort by eliminating drafty areas
- Increases the value of your home
- Contributes to a healthier planet
- Provides access to the Home Renovation Rebate program.
Enbridge Gas Home Efficiency Rebate Plus (HER+)
Enbridge Gas and the Government of Canada's Greener Homes Grant have partnered to provide rebates towards eligible retrofits such as home insulation, windows and doors, heat pumps, and renewable energy systems. Homeowners are now eligible to receive up to $10,000 back.
Click below for details and to learn if you are eligible!
Steps to Participate
1. Visit Enbridge Gas to see if you are eligible to participate!
2. For residents in Thunder Bay and surrounding communities, book your in-person Home Energy Evaluation with one of our Registered Energy Advisers. Initial evaluations must be booked prior to renovations in order to be eligible. All bookings include a $50 non-refundable processing fee.
Looking for an assessment in Kenora, ON, on May 2nd or 3rd? Call us to book at (807) 624-2141.
Book your Home Energy Evaluation
EcoSuperior has three auditors to choose from. Appointments book quickly but availability is being added weekly, so please check back often to this link. It will allow you to see all calendars, book, and pay directly.