Home Energy Assessment Program
EcoSuperior is committed to helping you reduce your energy costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
22% of our end-use greenhouse gas emissions come from warming, cooling and powering our residential and commercial-institutional buildings. As a homeowner, you can do your part to help Canada reach a net-zero emissions future by making your home more energy-efficient with EcoSuperior's Home Energy Assessment Program.
HER+ Program Update
(AS OF DECEMBER 2023)
There are some changes coming to the HER+ (Home Efficiency Rebate Plus Program). Natural Resources Canada has indicated funding has been used up quickly and is expecting the program to suspend new enrollments in Spring 2024. As program registration will continue to this time, we encourage you to book your evaluation as soon as possible to take advantage of this remaining opportunity. Any home that has started the HER+ process will be allowed to complete everything (including post-assessment).
EcoSuperior is dedicated to supporting positive improvements for people and the planet. If you have questions regarding an evaluation, please contact our office. If you have questions regarding eligibility and program details, please visit Enbridge Gas.
- Helps you reduce energy costs
- Increases home comfort by eliminating drafty areas
- Increases the value of your home
- Contributes to a healthier planet
- Provides access to the Home Renovation Rebate program.
Enbridge Gas Home Efficiency Rebate Plus (HER+)
Enbridge Gas and the Government of Canada's Greener Homes Grant have partnered to provide rebates towards eligible retrofits such as home insulation, windows and doors, heat pumps, and renewable energy systems. Homeowners are now eligible to receive up to $10,000 back.
Click below for details and to learn if you are eligible!
Steps to Participate
2. For residents in Thunder Bay and within a 50km radius, book your in-person Home Energy Evaluation ($500 fee) with one of our Registered Energy Advisers. Initial evaluations must be booked prior to renovations in order to be eligible.
3. When your renovations are complete, a post-renovation evaluation ($400) is required.
Please note a cancellation fee of $50 will be charged to cover our processing fees.
At this time, we are not booking evaluations outside of Thunder Bay. Please also note we cannot provide service for non-residential and multi-unit buildings.
EcoSuperior has three auditors to choose from. Appointments book quickly but availability is being added weekly, so please check back often to this link. It will allow you to see all calendars, book, and pay directly.