Your household batteries should never be placed in the regular garbage!
EcoSuperior happily accepts your regular household batteries for recycling at our office location. We accept:
- Used, non-rechargeable single use batteries (6, 9 & 12 volt, AAA, AA, C & D)*
- Rechargeable batteries*
- Button batteries
Note: All rechargeable, lithium, and sealed lead-acid batteries must be individually bagged or have the positive terminal taped for safe storage.
Alternative Battery Drop-Off Locations:
- Brodie, County Park, Mary J. L. Black, and Waverly Library locations
- Victoriaville Civic Centre
- Household Hazardous Waste Depot at the Solid Waste and Recycling Facility
- Thunder Bay 55 Plus Centre